NotifyMD Addresses Pain Points
- Troubles capturing each and every patient call, 24/7, with an empathetic voice on the line.
- Difficulties carving out time for appointment-reminder calls — along with the added pain point of costly overtime — when other office responsibilities take precedence.
- Increasing struggles around costly no-show rates.
- Issues with delivering test results to patients within the confines of business hours.
- Challenges related to coordinating care and managing patient populations with chronic diseases and other complex conditions.
NotifyMD Service Benefits
- Expanded 24/7 Care Coordinator availability as an extension of your office staff.
- Improves Patient Satisfaction and Retention.
- Reduces No-Shows and Improves Fill Rates.
- HIPAA-Compliant Technology.
Call Center Technology
Our robust infrastructure relies on the highest level of telephony technology to serve your system with total downtime protection. The data interconnectivity of the architecture and VOIP capability give NotifyMD virtually limitless control over each call, including tracking and routing between call centers, and are critical elements of NotifyMD operational and disaster recovery capability.
NotifyMD focuses on the communication needs of medical groups of all sizes and specialties.
NotifyMD Patient Communication Solutions will help you capture calls both day and night, reduce missed appointments, increase patient retention and foster healthier patient relationships. Our specialized services include Answering Services, Appointment Reminders and Daytime Call Management, Appointment Scheduling, Confidential Messaging and Patient Outreach. Submit the form to request a demo today! One of our Patient Communication Specialists will be in touch to provide you with the information that fits your practice’s requirements.
Join the thousands of healthcare providers who have already discovered the benefits of partnering with NotifyMD by submitting this form, or contact us directly at 888-388-8856.
We switched our answering service over to NotifyMD three years ago. Our only regret is that we didn’t make the switch sooner.
This is the best thing we have ever done! This service pays for itself and saves a lot of staff time.
The service saves our front office staff a great deal of time allowing our office to run efficiently.